[C320-list] Hull Roster

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Fri Sep 26 09:53:41 PDT 2008

The Catalina 320 Hull Roster has recently been updated based on our latest
membership data as well as information from other sources...
http://www.catalina320.com/staticpages/index.php/hullroster

Our intent is to identify as many owners as possible, regardless of their
association membership status.
This will allow you to find and contact nearby owners, share information,
and perhaps form a local fleet.

While the roster is currently not as searchable as we would like, one
could use your browsers Find command (Ctl+F) to search for some specific
text (such as your city or state).
In the future we plan to add back in the association membership expiration
dates.

If you have changes to your listing, or have any other updates to share
(e.g. other C320's you know about that are not listed), you may use the
on-site revision form OR send them to me at: c320 at suddenlink dot net.

Regards....

Karl Mielenhausen, Commodore C320IA
Catalina 320 Hull 690
New Bern, NC