[C320-list] Subject: Prop and Jib needed

Chuck and Kathy katchu at chartermi.net
Mon Sep 29 17:02:53 PDT 2008

Where on Lake Michigan?  I'm in Holland, MI and we can always use a few more
Catalina 320's.

Chuck Mueller
Northwind #676

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:05:48 -0400
From: "Wash, Steve" <wash at advantageelectronics.com>
Subject: [C320-list] Prop and Jib needed
To: <C320-List at Catalina320.com>

Greetings

We are moving our boat to lake Michigan and will replace our 2 bladed
prop with a 3 bladed one.  Does anyone have one they want to sell?

Also, it looks like Ike got a hold of our jib and tore some small holes
in it.  We need to replace the 'standard' jib that came with the boat (a
130 or 150?).

Thanks,

Steve