[C320-list] noise

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 4 05:36:20 PDT 2008

I concur with Chris.  Put an edge on the prop blades. I have the same whine
this year and used some rough grit sandpaper to clean up the prop - a
mistake as I have whine that I may reduce by changing the engine speed
(slower or faster)

I will use a file to replace the square edge that may have been reduced with
the sand paper.

My-Ria 277