[C320-list] Fuel tank corrosion due to installation against hull?

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Sun Sep 7 06:33:10 PDT 2008

Allan,

I used weather stripping that you can purchase from HD, Lowes, Ace etc. I
used the foam stripping initially, but will be changing to the rubber
variety as the foam deteriorates over time leaving the glue exposed--I just
laid it around the entire rim of hatch openings. I don't recall the width,
but I found a perfect match...Hope this helps...

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582