[C320-list] Yanmar 3GM30F / anticorrosion zincs

Jamie Pett JPett at JP2ARCHITECTS.COM
Mon Sep 8 13:30:23 PDT 2008

Only zinc I know of is on the shaft forward of the prop. - Jamie Pett (Bella Luna #614).

R. James Pett,  AIA
Principal

Master Planning   .   Architecture   .    Interior Design

t  410.276.7470
     2835 O'Donnell Street, Ste. 300
f  410.276.7471
Baltimore, Maryland 21224