[C320-list] Cockpit cushions

R Airis rairis at comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 12:12:22 PDT 2008

I had Bottom siders  on my previous boat & my 320 when I bought it new.
The second set lasted  far less than the first. So I replaced them with "C
Cushions". I think they are far better than Bottom siders. After 2yrs. they
look like new where as the bottom siders were starting to degrade. They are
much easer to clean.

www.ccushions.com

Bob & Sheila...........Hale Kai 2   #266