[C320-list] Hooray for Catalina

sailorlew at aol.com sailorlew at aol.com
Mon Sep 15 10:50:12 PDT 2008

In the past I have complained about Catalina's marketing strategy at boat shows. Last year they had literature which showed a boat show special price for the C320 of $110,000.00. However this price did not include freight, commisssioning, & bottom painting, as did Hunter & Beneteau. I felt that this was very misleading, & left you at the mercy of the dealer for these charges. This year at the Newport the boat show the price was $141,841.00 with these items included. Even though the prices may work out to the same, I feel that this is a much more honest approach to take.
Lew