[C320-list] Ventilation Best Practices

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Mon Sep 22 19:04:50 PDT 2008

Welcome to the C320 family Martin.

We have owned ours in the Vancouver area for 10 years. I use two air dryers
each only 60 watts, not heaters just dryers, and leave the head hatch
slightly open. I leave one in the saloon and one in the aft. The saloon
temperature never drops below 10 C over the winter with this set up and no
mildew, ever.

Empty the hanging locker over the winter unless u sail and need your rain
gear through the winter, then hang it in the saloon to allow it to dry.

That's all I have ever done. We use the boat 9 months of the year.

Kirk
Boomerang #124