[C320-list] Ventilation Best Practices

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 19:54:41 PDT 2008

Allen

 I also swear by the Nicro solar vents.  I have the 4 inch model one in the head and one above the galley sink.  This is my 5 year with the boat and have never had a problem in the winter or summer with moisture.

If you get them be sure to look at the ones with on off switch, reversible blades for intake/exhaust and have the option to close off air flow from inside the boat.

I also would not recommend leaving hatches cracked open just to many things that could go south program.

Tony
Chica Caliente Hull 30