[C320-list] Main Cabin Table

Bob and Karen Eichelberger bobnkaren1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 22 19:56:10 PDT 2008

There was an article in the Mainsheet a few years ago showing cuts through
the table at either end and a fold under leaf design.  I made a copy and was
considering doing it myself, but have not gotten around to it.  There are 5
pictures and a short article by Myron Welch, C-320 #238, Wind Instrument.
I'm not sure about fax quality, but I could make another copy and mail it to
you if you would like.  Send me an e-mail off the list with your address and
I will be happy to send it to you.

Bob Eichelberger
Second Wind, #67
Muskegon, MI