[C320-list] downwind cruising sail ?

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 00:11:53 PDT 2008

Hi Kirk
glad the Indian Summer is behaving ... and great news about your feast of
Crabs.

regarding the AutoHelm settings ... I have them as given over the List and
on the site.
However, FantasticLady still wanders off course.

Still if yours works, and the original 4000 worked, this should too.
Will persist a bit longer.

cheers
Bruce Stanley

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:50 AM, Kirk McCullough <kirk.mccullough at telus.net