[C320-list] Main Cabin Table

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 08:27:08 PDT 2008

 I made a small table from a dresser draw that I really like.? It might sound funky but it worked out great. The wood was high quality.? I cut down the side to about 1' which now works as fiddles and rounded the edges etc.? I'll take a picture of it this weekend if you want me to.
?John Mesa ?? Holokai 2