[C320-list] (no subject)

Patrick Tyler ptyler4 at sc.rr.com
Wed Sep 24 00:16:36 PDT 2008

It's a great place to sail Bruce.  Only problem is coming in the Cape Fear
inlet on an outgoing tide.  Gets really interesting, lots of current.  Most
people keep their boats at Southport Marina which is just a short hop to the
ocean and a short drive from Wilmington.  Also good sailing in the river.
Very active sailing club.  I live about 50 miles south (Myrtle Beach area)
and our club and theirs do a few things together.  If you have any specific
questions let me know.
Pat
Jannie T 834