[C320-list] Throttle Lever Screw

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 04:30:52 PDT 2008

Same thing happened to me several years ago. I got a couple directly from
Edson as the thread is unique....To keep from happening again, keep an eye
on the tightness of the screws--although you can use something like
locktite, but if it happens again getting the broken piece out will be that
much harder...

Regards,

Jon Vez
Sosltice #582