[C320-list] Dinette question

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 15:56:13 PDT 2008

Remember to push directly over the post.
Some people sit or we have even stood on the table and bounced to get the
table down.
It takes a lot of pressure to get it down

And to get it up, we kind of rock it side to side with a little upward
pressure.  Too much upward pressure and the table top comes off the
pedestal.

Some people keep it down always.
Good luck
Irv Grunes