[C320-list] Looking to sail in SF

Chef Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Tue Sep 30 19:32:08 PDT 2008

Okay guys, we are skirting the line here on some nasty comments about
getting way beyond sailing/maintaining/improving a C320 or Orlando Duran.
We are definitely into personal stuff which should be off-list.

I have published an article in the United States Navy Institute's
PROCEEDINGS about the Navy's food and my work with the Navy.  If you want an
e-copy contact me off list at esquirecatering at rcn.com and I will send you
one.

Otherwise, we had better get back to talking about
sailing/maintaining/improving either 320's or sailing/maintaining/improving
Orlando.

Adam