[C320-list] Surgery

Wed Apr 1 16:43:21 PDT 2009

I'm 53 but nor elderly yet!

Clean colon and regular prostate according to my last test...

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Robert Seastream <robert.seastream at comcast.net>                                                                                           |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |C320-List at Catalina320.com                                                                                                                 |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |04/01/2009 04:31 PM                                                                                                                       |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |Re: [C320-list] Surgery                                                                                                                   |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Sent by:   |
  |c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com                                                                                                   |

Hmm...I don't have any useful suggestions for your predicament other
than don't do anything that would jeapordize your health, regardless
how much you want to sail.
BTW, I always figured you and Orlando were in the under 50 group, not
'elderly'.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906