[C320-list] Living aboard

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 2 04:48:18 PDT 2009

Bob:

Check out the Constitution Marina, Shipyard Quarters and Boston Waterboat
Marina, all in Boston. I know the first two have year-round live-aboards,
and I'm pretty sure that the Waterboat Marina does, too. Constitution and
Shipyard are both in the Charlestown section, near the USS Constitution. The
advantage to Waterboat is that it's at the foot of State Street in the city,
easy walking distance to the North End and downtown. Waterboat's number is
(617) 523-1027. We spend a few days there nearly every summer.

jack
"sure bet"