[C320-list] Mooring Specs

Monte B. mjbc60 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 2 16:05:32 PDT 2009

I contracted with a commercial marine guy with a crane barge to do the
install. As it was on a Corp of Engineers lake I had to obtain permits and
they had to approve my anchorage system, which they did, and have greatly
enjoyed not using my windlass. The wheels can be obtained through RR wheel
repair shops for a little over the cost of scrap + shipping.

Monte
Laima #320