[C320-list] Surgery

Jerry Brown jbrown03 at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 3 10:21:44 PDT 2009

Hi

One alternative thought.  Do you have a disabled sailing association near
you.  We have and active one here in Toronto and they would have all the
lifting gear and expertise if there was a way for your boat to be kept there
or if others could place it for you.  You might even get some enthusiastic
crew!

Regards

Jerry Brown
Indigo 1137#