[C320-list] Living aboard

Fri Apr 3 13:40:23 PDT 2009

I will go no higher than 38N or 38S!

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |Bill Culbertson <billculb_a2 at yahoo.com>                                                                                                   |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |C320-List at Catalina320.com                                                                                                                 |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |04/03/2009 12:36 PM                                                                                                                       |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |Re: [C320-list] Living aboard                                                                                                             |
| Sent by:   |
  |c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com                                                                                                   |

Bet you don't plan to cruise up to Boston to winter there though...