[C320-list] Help! Vancouver-based Mk1 320 needed for measurement.

Alan Kaufman kaufmanalan at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 4 03:54:28 PDT 2009

hi bernie,

i have a complete dodger/bimini setup that was removed from my 2001 model.  some pictures are attached.  the frames are in excellent shape.  the fabric is not new (faded in areas) and needs some new zippers and velcro.  or you could use it as a template to make new fabric.  i want to sell the entire set.  let me know if you are interested.

alan kaufman

305/856-4375