[C320-list] Genoa Sleeve

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Sat Apr 4 10:35:05 PDT 2009

We used this on a C&C 99 that I raced on a few years ago. Elimination of the
sacrificial sewn on sun cover reduces weight on the very expensive sails we
used. The genoa sleeve we used was made by a local sailmaker, not ATN, but
it worked fine. I've used the ATN tacker, and the Top Climber, to a lesser
extent, and have been very pleased with the products and service.

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach