[C320-list] Help! Vancouver-based Mk1 320 needed for measurement.

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Mon Apr 6 23:33:57 PDT 2009

Hi Bernie

Have you checked out the canvas people over in the Sidney/Tsehum harbour
area. We have used suppliers over there a number of times. It is a 5 hour
sail but we make a trip of it. Stay over a couple of days while the boat is
worked on and enjoy the area. Stay in the gulf islands on the way back etc.

Or:
As we did you can look at Master Craft (spelling?) in Steveston. You can
clear customs by phone once you arrive in Steveston. We always clear with
the Nexus card, but I don't think you need it at Steveston. They did a good
job on our sail cover, dodger and awning.

Your neighbour

Kirk