[C320-list] 3 Blade Prop needed

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Wed Apr 8 19:38:16 PDT 2009

For me I upgraded to the Autoprop (3 Blade).  Many advantages:

* Automatically adjusts blades for the full range of speeds.
* Very little drag under sail - the blades line up edge on under sail.
* Lots of thrust, even in the nastiest weather and waves
* No prop walk
* I hit max speed at around 2300 RPM - hence saving fuel.

The Autoprop has served me well for 11 seasons.

Best Regards,
Andrew
C320 "Dawn Treader"