[C320-list] Genoa selection

argates2nd at comcast.net argates2nd at comcast.net
Sun Apr 12 05:24:21 PDT 2009

I bought a 155 in fairly light modern dacron from The Sail Trader in Sarasota last year.  U.S materials and mfgr.  Orderred in April and delivered late Oct. with good savings.  The sailmaker came to the boat for dimensions, and 2 other times to correct the forestay/furler fit; we are 40 miles from Sarasota.  Good job.  Rollie  #182