[C320-list] Lifelines

Jack Fitzgibbon chuters at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 14 18:18:31 PDT 2009

Thanks Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com]On Behalf Of Bill MacRae
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:07 AM
To: c320-list at catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Lifelines

The turnbuckle threads are ¼ -28 (LH and RH)

Two years ago I replaced my lifelines because my wife said they looked dirty.  I re-used the pelican hooks and had new lifelines made for about $220.

I sent the old lifelines to them and they used them to replicate.
I used this company: http://www.riggingandsails.com/prod-hayn-rigging.html

Bill