[C320-list] Climbing harness vs bosun chair

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Sat Apr 18 04:17:06 PDT 2009

Bob,

You may want to consider the Top climber--pricey, but in my opinion well
worth it for a couple of reasons--very comfortable, you can go up the mast
(safely) alone, you can get above the top of the mast with the use of both
hands, and if you do have help you can be raised/lowered like a traditional
bosuns chair. What makes me feel better about spending the money is that it
gets borrowed by all my boat neighbors when they have to go up in lieu of
using their traditional chairs. So it's being put to good use....

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582