[C320-list] Battery Isolation

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Sat Apr 18 15:27:35 PDT 2009

Is it not just about as easy to leave the house and starting batteries
un-combined or un-isolated and just select which one to charge with the
1-2-both switch? That's what I do and the starting battery is always good to
go. I don't use it for anything but starting and even then if I happen to be
on house while at anchor I often just use them to start the engine.

I didn't see or maybe didn't properly understand the benefit of the ACR when
it was explained to me recently, so I just bought a new Blue Sea 1-2-Both
switch when I bought new 4D deep cycle batteries last fall, just to be sure
I wasn't getting any leakage across my old original Guest 1-2-Both I
replaced it. All is good.

Kirk