[C320-list] Battery Isolation

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Sun Apr 19 14:31:44 PDT 2009

I'll start by stating that I've been wrong before and am always open
to learning.

Now, from below:

..."I believe that discharged batteries have INCREASED (not less)
resistance."...

OK, but if so (unless I missed something), then why do discharged
batteries draw/absorb more current than fully charged batteries?
According to Ohm's law (for DC circuits), the lower the resistance,
the greater the current (charge rate) flow.

Bob Seastream