[C320-list] Battery Isolation

Jeff Church jc387 at att.net
Tue Apr 21 13:00:22 PDT 2009

Kirk,

I'm not sure. I'd have to ask that picky surveyor.

I guess the question arises in my mind because everyone I asked
suggested that I use either a combiner or isolator. No one even hinted
that I should just use the switch to control charging. I'm not saying
that your solution is wrong, I just wonder what the "experts" or a
surveyor would have to say about it.

JeffC