[C320-list] Rub rail

Chuck and Kathy katchu at chartermi.net
Wed Apr 22 14:57:27 PDT 2009

It was $2/ft and I did use 70'.  There is also a UPS charge.  The Catalina
material seemed to be unique - there was a different shape on the top and
bottom.  You install it by placing the bottom of the strip into the trim and
then press in the top.  I started at the stern and worked my way around.
Herein Michigan it required a heat gun, but that probably won't be required
if it is 95.

Chuck
Northwind #676