[C320-list] New Sails, Advice Sought

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 11:40:17 PDT 2009

 UK here In MDR, Ca talked me into using the Tides Marine Mainsail track. I'm very happy with it. The main reason I got them was to be able to reef at any or position. It has been a big difference. The sail drops like butter. About half the price of Harken batten cars. Which the UK guy ( Harken) has on his boat but now say he would have used the Tides instead.?? John??? Holokai? 2

PS: There are about 6 different track systems maybe more, Harken. Tides Marine, Facnor, Fredericken's
and a few others. I'd check them all out at their wesites