[C320-list] galley sink replacement

Timothy Grennan grennantim at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 05:58:28 PDT 2009

I have been looking for a single bowl replacement for my double sink in my 2001 vintage boat. I have, up to this time, been able to find a single or double bowl that will drop in the existing hole. Good luck finding one. If you do,drop me a line with the manufacturer.

thanx,
Tim Grennan
Evening Star
hull 843