[C320-list] Used Boat Review

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Mon Apr 27 08:53:16 PDT 2009

Very nice review - accept, "6 knots at 3,000 rpm".  YIKES!

I get 7.2 knots at 2,500 rpm (approximately).  Yes this is SOG.  if
there are big waves, currents, etc that speed can change of course.
But under power the boat does move and does not suck much fuel down.

Best Regards,
Andrew
C320 "Dawn Treader"