[C320-list] First time out and QUESTIONS!

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Sat Aug 1 03:35:08 PDT 2009

Edison also sells a special nut to hold the wheel on that is round, about 2
inches in diameter and knurled.  This is very easy to tighten up or loosen
without the use of any tools.  I have one and find that I occasionally need
to reach down and tighten it up, but it is so easy it has become almost
second nature.  I keep the original nut in the nav station as a spare.

Larry
WindSwept C320 #246