[C320-list] Thanks

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Mon Aug 10 14:03:36 PDT 2009

Karl,

THANKS for all of your past and continuing efforts supporting the
Association!

Burce Stumpp
Adventure, #647
Frog Mortar Creek, MD

Message: 4
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 19:46:34 -0400
From: "Karl Mielenhausen _/)" <c320 at suddenlink.net>
Subject: [C320-list] New Technical Editor
To: "C320IA Discussion List" <C320-List at catalina320.com>

Here's a heads-up for the List:

In November's Mainsheet I will be pleased to announce that Chris Burti has
agreed to take over as Technical Editor for the association. We have
several articles in the queue waiting to be published but can always use
more, so please give Chris your support.

I'd like to thank all our contributors over the 2 years that I have been
serving as Tech Editor and especially want to thank my editing team of
John Dean, Dave White, Chris Willems, and Chris Burti.

--
Karl Mielenhausen
C320IA Commodore