[C320-list] Input Wanted

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 19 13:28:21 PDT 2009

Hello Catalina 320 Owners:

I am interested in getting your input on sailing and the C320IA. Please
answer the following by FORWARDING this note back to ME
(C320 at suddenlink.net). Please do NOT use reply.
I'll summarize the results in the November Mainsheet.

Why are you still sailing?
__ Have the boat, why not use it
__ Money is no issue for us
__ Hobbies are important, regardless of the economy
__ Other (specify):

Why are you not sailing, or sailing as much?
__ Lost interest
__ Other professional or family obligations
__ Too expensive
__ Other (specify):

Have you taken any interesting trips with your boat this summer?

Have you made any noteworthy improvements to your boat this year?

Have you had any racing successes that you'd like to share?

How might the C320 Association make your ownership experience more
satisfying?

Thanks for your input.....

Karl Mielenhausen
Commodore, C320IA