[C320-list] Catalina Custom Exhaust Elbow

Walter Schaffer bohpilot at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 15:02:16 PDT 2009

Can anyone tell me how I can get a new Catalina Custom Exhaust Elblow. Mine has developed a pin hole is is rusting bad... There is a pix of one on the Assn. wedsite under tech notes.  I contacted local Yanmar dealer in Annapolis... and was told they have no such part.After taking heat packing off mixing elbow, it looks like it connects on engine end to a simple exhaust elbow. And the other end hooks to muffler hose.... Engine water enters horse shoe mixing elbow...If anyone has dealt with replacement, I would appreciate some info.Thanks, Walt Schaffer Bohemian II, #515