[C320-list] Catalina 320s in Baltimore area (03,04,05)

Sail0983 at aol.com Sail0983 at aol.com
Sun Aug 2 16:17:35 PDT 2009

Brad I am #983

Dave Marchant
Solomons, MD

In a message dated 8/2/2009 6:25:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bkuether at comcast.net writes:

Hello  everyone especially those with a later model 320,

I mentioned this in  one of my threads but thought I would call out to get
some attention (Yea, I  always need attention...)

Anyway, am looking to find another hull  number close to mine to compare
notes.

Anyone in Baltimore or better  Middle River and north?

Thanks and please let me know if you do and  would be ok with me comparing
some items, especially steering.

-Brad,  Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull  1006