[C320-list] Bomar Hatch Help

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 6 14:06:04 PDT 2009

Hi Jamie,

I don't know where you sail but I have been told that there is a vendor in
the Chesapeake Bay area that has a booth at the Annapolis Boat show that
does replacements of the Lexan.  I plan to look him up and remove my hatch
this winter and have the Lexan replaced.  I hope this helps.

Rod Boer
Odyssey, #688