[C320-list] Fuel Supply and Fuel Gauge--two questions

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 8 13:34:09 PDT 2009

I tracked my usage and hours for one season and it came out to roughly 1/2
gal. per hour.  I've compared this with other 320 owners, and other comments
on this list indicate this is reasonable.  It also seems to be true
regardless of the vintage of your C320.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay