[C320-list] Over heating

Mike Paris mparis495 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 16:53:05 PDT 2009

Dave,
I'm embarassed to admit that the problem was caused by my own stupity.
I allowed coolant to leak when I pulled the water heater and didn't
check the level properly before start up. Simply adding coolant solved
the over-heating. However, It was a good lesson is what to do if the
engine is suddenly lost whole on harbor.

Mike P
734

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 11, 2009, at 8:29 AM, "David Marecek" <David.Marecek at ca.fujitsu.com