[C320-list] Withdrawl from C320 List

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 15:22:45 PDT 2009

Larry, on the assumption that you find the C-320 list of value, consider
using the "Digest" option rather than receiving individual e-mails. I get
one or two e-mails a day from the list.

Another option is to use "rules" in your mail handler. If you use Microsoft
Outlook, or other similar e-mail handler, you can automatically direct all
C320-list e-mails to a dedicated folder that you can then peruse anytime at
your leisure thus keeping your inbox cleaner.

Hope you stay with us.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay