[C320-list] Galley switch

wflowe3 at netscape.net wflowe3 at netscape.net
Thu Aug 13 09:52:03 PDT 2009

Since I have the same microwave as the Uhlmans', and mine quit working too, I'll have to check that outlet with a tester. You are probably right.? As an FYI, I know of 4, 2008 Catalinas with that same oven and it has shot craps in all of them.? Two 320s, one 387, and one 375. Fortunately for the 375 owners, their space is tall enough to find many replacement microwaves that they can install. On the 320s, only that microwave is short enough to fit into the cutout.? Catalina has been helping me find one but it is'nt easy because that model has been discontinued.