[C320-list] Help with salt

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Mon Aug 17 11:14:31 PDT 2009

Hello All,

Thank-you for the pointers.  I knew the salt water would be a problem
- just not this massive of a problem.  This is just not an issue on
the Great Lakes.  No wonder the people at KKMI Marine Services thought
my 1996 boat look brand new!

So near term tasks - clean rust stains, take recommend action and one
more soap down of the boat.

I even hosed down the sail - it was all chalky/salting feeling!

And I have only one zinc.  That will be inspected soon - again.

-- Andrew