[C320-list] Steering cable replacement

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Tue Aug 18 20:11:27 PDT 2009

I had someone do it for me.  He did have some difficulty because he couldn't
get to the bulldog clamps without taking the quadrant off the rudder shaft
and the thru bolt that goes through the quadrant and the rudder shaft was
stuck.

Edson can supply the replacement kit.  All you need to tell them is it is
for a Catalina 320.