[C320-list] Knot meter cleaning.... In water?

Jerry Clayton jsea at prodigy.net
Sun Aug 23 09:35:42 PDT 2009

Brad,

     One suggestion on cleaning the paddle wheel after you remove it, as per
the instructions from the other members, is to put the unit in a cup with
enough vinegar to cover the paddle wheel and let it soak for awhile.  This
will help dissolve any of the crud that is keeping the wheel from turning.
After soaking just spin the wheel both directions to make sure any
obstructions have cleared.

Jerry