[C320-list] Engine oil usage

Ed Edwards edandsue.pt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 17:15:06 PDT 2009

Drinking more beer has always been high on the priority list, thanks for the
reinforcement.  I just talked with my mechanic, he didn't realize the extent
of the problem, only a slight miscommunication.  The plan is: 1)  for him to
drink beer with me, off the clock.  2) I'll take Karl's advice and switch to
DELO 400 15/40 and see if things change.  3) I'm pencilled in his schedule
for after the race season to evaluate a rebuild vs new engine.

 This would be a good excuse to get a bigger boat but I can't think of one
that would fit our needs any better than the 320.

Thanks for the help.

Ed     REBOUND   #347