[C320-list] Catalina Custom Exhaust Elbow

Walter Schaffer bohpilot at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 18:50:55 PDT 2009

Jon, thanks for help. I received email from Kent Nelson at Catalina who said I could send old riser back for a replacement. I've emailed him back to find out whether the old returned riser should include the small exhaust elbow and mounting plate attached to Yanmar engine with 4 bolts.I'll let you know how it turns out.Walt Schaffer, Bohemian II, #515